Mupen64Plus is a cross-platform plugin-based N64 emulator which is capable of accurately playing many games. Included are four MIPS R4300 CPU emulators, with dynamic recompilers for 32-bit x86 and 64-bit amd64 systems, and necessary plugins for audio, graphical rendering (RDP), signal co-processor (RSP), and input. There is 1 included OpenGL video plugin, called RiceVideo. There are 3 other excellent video plugins being maintained by wahrhaft, called Arachnoid, Glide64, and Z64.
DownloadsMupen64Plus v2.5 is now available for all supported operating systems. You can get it from the 2.5 release page on our github site.
- Dynamic recompilers for Intel (x86 and amd64) and ARM CPUs
- Two OpenGL video plugins, with Hi-resolution texture support
- LIRC Infrared remote control support
- Rumble Pak support
- Cheat system with gameshark code support
- Speed adjustment with smooth sound output
- Shared library interface for integration into other systems (front-ends)
- Command-line Front-end application